Study Time & Test Tips, p2
Sometimes students don’t realize that procrastinating in not a good idea. Cramming everything you learned in the last two or three weeks into one day is not an effective approach to studying and passing a test. Below find some suggestions that will get you on the right track.
Consider the following suggestions:
- Take proper notes and review your notes.
- Summarize your notes for that day as well as do your homework.
- Use flash cards to memorize important events. They are a great tool!
- If you are confused about something, ask your teacher for help.
- If you still need help, consider meeting with a tutor or classmate after school to help you with your assignments.
Overall, by applying these simple strategies you will be able to achieve success in school and reduce your test anxiety.
Before starting a test you should consider the following: